With Alain Gayet
The Hotel Walther is situated in one of the most beautiful hiking regions of Europe. That's why healthy exercise on the hills is part and parcel of what we offer. Alain Gayet knows all the very best routes and trails. Our "hiking expert" knows the Engadine and its side valleys like back of his hand and will reveal to you where the landscape, flora and fauna can be seen in its full splendour.
New: Two hiking weeks with Alain Gayet for our house guests.
- Sunday, 8 July until Saturday, 14 July 2018
- Sunday, 2 September until Saturday, 8 September 2018
- Sunday: Welcome aperitif in the lobby from 6.30pm on. Informal meeting with Alain
- 4 hiking days between Monday and Friday (depending on weather)
Our hiking package:
- Packed lunch (from CHF 12.-- on)
- Walther rucksack CHF 30.--
- Advice on hiking equipment in all sports shops in the neighbourhood in Pontresina
About the Engadine:
- Cable car, mountain railway & public transport pass included (from 2 nights on)
- Destination hiking map
Poor weather programme:
- Walks to Engadine cultural and local museums and historical Engadine buildings.