Offer Cross-country skiing - Wellness - Culinary delights
Cross-country skiing promotes fitness and your health through the complex movement sequences. Supplemented with relaxed wellness and varied culinary delights, you will escape the winter blues perfectly. Fähndrich Sport in Pontresina is one of the largest cross-country skiing schools in Switzerland.
The offer is aimed at beginners and advanced skiers in the desired technique classic or skating. The courses are held in groups and the equipment can be rented at a special price.
January - March 2020 from CHF 1'005 for 3 nights/CHF 1'905 for 6 nights per person
- Including "Dine around" (optionally in Grand Restaurant, Trattoria, Lobby/Bar, Steinbock Arvenrestaurant or Gondolezza)
- Public transport in the Upper Engadine, service fees, exclusive visitor's tax
- For 3 nights stay there are 2 relaxing massages (1x 50 min/1x 25 min)
- For 6 nights stay 3 relaxation measures (2x 50 min/1x 25 min) included
Services in the cross-country skiing course of Fähndrich Sport www.faehndrich-sport.ch:
- Welcome apero every Sunday at 18:00 hrs at Fähndrich Sport
- Monday - Wednesday from 10:00 - 12:00 technical training skating or classic in groups
- With the 6 nights offer: Thursday day trip from 10:00 - 14:00 o'clock, Friday from 10:00 - 12:00 o'clock deepening of cross-country technique
- the WALTHER inclusive services
- Use of public transport and all open summer mountain railways of the destination Engadin St. Moritz
- VAT and service, excluding visitor's tax