Carefree holidays at the Hotel Walther in times of Corona
We are moving with the times, also with Covid-19 and have taken various measures for a healthy coexistence, including the official protection concepts, in order to make your stay as safe as possible. We are also dependent on your participation in the implementation and thank you in advance for your commitment to respect and protect the comfort zone of each individual. Enjoy your time in and around our house.
2G certificate obligation from 20.12.21 to 24.01.22According to the Federal Office of Public Health (BAG), all guests over the age of 16 are required to wear a 2G mask and sit down for consumption in all of our rooms and restaurants. In the period specified by the Federal Council between 20 December 2021 and 24 January 2022, we will only receive guests who have been vaccinated or have recovered (this is what in German 2G stands for).In clubs, bars and certain sports, cultural and leisure activities where the mask cannot be worn, "2G plus" applies: only vaccinated and tested persons who can also show a valid test or whose vaccination or recovery was not more than four months ago are admitted.In Pontresina, you can undergo an Antingen rapid test or PCR test at the local GPs. (Dr. med. Lüzza Campell or Dr. med. Giovanni Grattarola). The nearest test centres are in the Samedan Hospital or in the PoliClinic St. Moritz.What you can expect from us
- #bettertogether #wecare
- Plenty of space in our spacious rooms and various restaurants.
- Hand disinfectants are available in several places in the hotel.
- Surfaces, door handles and stair railings are cleaned several times a day.
- Your room will be cleaned twice a day. Our staff have been specially trained with regard to the increased hygienic requirements.
- Disposable gloves are available at the breakfast buffet. On request, we will serve your selection directly to your table.
- We are in close contact with our medical officer and the Covid officers of the municipality.
- The Engadine is open!
What we expect from you
- Please adhere to the covenant's rules of conduct (mask, distance, hand hygiene).
- Understanding and patience if there may be short waiting times (at check-in, during meals, in the spa area or when using the lift).
- Please stick to the agreed times (meals, spa treatments, etc.).
- Respect the limited number of people signposted (spa area, lift).
- Please report to the Réception if you notice any Covid symptoms during your stay.
Throughout Switzerland, masks are compulsory in all indoor public areas as well as on trains, mountain railways, cable cars, buses, trams, boats, aeroplanes, horse-drawn buses and in shopping centres. Children under the age of 12 are exempt.
And finally this...
Information on entry regulations and current measures in Switzerland can be found here.
No responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Please take into account the regulations currently in force.
We will be happy to inform you personally about the current situation by phone +41 81 839 36 36.