Carefree holidays at the Hotel Walther in times of Corona
We are moving with the times, also with Covid-19 and have taken various measures for a healthy coexistence, including the official protection concepts, in order to make your stay as safe as possible. We are also dependent on your participation in the implementation and thank you in advance for your commitment to respect and protect the comfort zone of each individual. Enjoy your time in and around our house.
Covid certificate obligation from 13.09.21 to 24.01.22
In all our premises, the Covid certificate obligation according to BAG applies to all guests from 16 years of age. In the period specified by the Federal Council between 13 September 2021 and 24 January 2022, we will only receive guests who have been vaccinated, have recovered or have tested negative. Guests who have received a certificate with a negative test (antigen test - valid 48 hours, PCR test - valid 72 hours) will be requested by us to be retested in good time.
In Pontresina, you can make a rapid antigen test or PCR test at the local GPs. (Dr. med. Lüzza Campell or Dr. med. Giovanni Grattarola). The nearest test centres are in the Samedan Hospital or in the PoliClinic St. Moritz.
What you can expect from us
- Our entire workforce complies with the 3G rule. In German, 3G stands for vaccinated, recovered or tested negative.
- #bettertogether #masstests #wecare
Sufficient space all our public facilities and restaurants.
- Hand sanitizer at various locations in the hotel.
- Surfaces, door handles and banisters are cleaned several times a day.
- Your room is cleaned twice a day. Our employees have been trained with special regard to the increased hygiene requirements.
- Disposable gloves are available at the breakfast buffet. On request, we serve your selection directly to your table.
- We are in close contact with a well trusted doctor and the contact person of the Covid-19 task force of Pontresina.
- The Engadine is open!
What we expect from you
- Please observe the federal rules of conduct (distance, hand hygiene).
- Understanding and patience if short waiting times may occur (when checking in, eating, in the spa area or using the elevator).
- Please keep to the introduced service and operating hours (meals, spa treatments, etc.).
- Observe the limited number of persons (spa area, elevator) indicated on the signs.
- Please report to the reception if you experience Covid symptoms during your stay.
Compulsory wearing of masks
Throughout Switzerland, masks are compulsory on trains, mountain railways, cable cars, buses, trams, boats, aeroplanes, horse-drawn buses, shopping centres and other public buildings. Children under the age of 12 are exempt.
After your Covid certificate check on arrival, you are welcome to refrain from wearing the mask on our premises.
And finally this...
Information on the opening of the borders and the current measures in Switzerland can be found here.
Information without guarantee. Please observe the currently valid regulations.
We would be pleased to inform you personally about the current situation by phone +41 81 839 36 36.