Carefree holidays at the Hotel Walther in times of Corona
We have all learned to live life with the coronavirus by now but health and safety are still our top priority here at Hotel Walther. To ensure that we can spend an unforgettable and healthy summer together, we have taken various protective measures.
A healthy coexistence is close to our hearts, which is why compliance with the protection concepts of the Swiss government and our own measures is essential - both for us as hosts and for you as a guest.
What you can expect from us
- We are testing! Probably behind the mountains, but still on the front line! The Graubünden government has defined a testing strategy to actively combat the pandemic. To this end, a programme for regular testing of employees has been launched. We at WALTHER think this is a good way to go and are happy to take part. Another measure that feels like a short walk thanks to the "harmless" saliva tests.
- #bettertogether #masstests #wecare
Sufficient space all our public facilities and restaurants.
- Hand sanitizer at various locations in the hotel.
- Surfaces, door handles and banisters are cleaned several times a day.
- Your room is cleaned twice a day. Our employees have been trained with special regard to the increased hygiene requirements.
- Disposable gloves are available at the breakfast buffet. On request, we serve your selection directly to your table.
- To avoid a „rush hour“ during dinner, we have introduced two service hours in our restaurants.
- You can buy face masks at the Walther kiosk at the reception.
- We are in close contact with a well trusted doctor and the contact person of the Covid-19 task force of Pontresina.
- The Engadine is open! Klick HERE to get a better overview.
What we expect from you
- Please observe the federal rules of conduct (distance, hand hygiene, compulsory use of masks).
- Understanding and patience if short waiting times may occur (when checking in, eating, in the spa area or using the elevator).
- Please keep to the introduced service and operating hours (meals, spa treatments, etc.).
- Observe the limited number of persons (spa area, elevator) indicated on the signs.
- Please report to the reception if you experience Covid symptoms during your stay. We will immediately report you to our doctor of confidence.
Extended obligation to wear a face mask
Throughout Switzerland, masks are compulsory in trains, mountain railways and cable cars, on buses, trams, ships, planes and horse-drawn buses, in museums, restaurants, shopping centres and other public buildings. A mask must also be worn in the outdoor areas of facilities and businesses such as shops, event locations, restaurants and bars or in busy pedestrian areas - in other words, wherever the required distance cannot be maintained in public spaces. Children under 12 years of age are exempt.
For all our guests coming from abroad, it is necessary to fill in an electronic entry form
From 08 February 2021, an entry form must be completed by all tourists before entering Switzerland (one form per person). The reasons for this travel and contact data collection are due to contact tracing and quarantine control. If you are entering Switzerland from a country or region with an increased risk of infection, you must go into quarantine.
Here you can go directly to the page of the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health with the link to the form.
Information without guarantee. Please observe the currently valid regulations.
We would be pleased to inform you personally about the current situation by phone +41 81 839 36 36.